KLIK!

Sunday, August 22, 2010

i wish i could

Kuatkah aku?
Mampu?

Final year bt not yet final sem.
sengsaranya?
Allah juga yang Maha Mengetahui.

Yup,
I do know,
Allah does not impose on any self any more than one can stand. (Surat al-Baqara: 286) 

but, do I believe in myself?
do I believe that I could get through?

I'm the one who always provoke my brothers, my sisters in motivation slot especially. 
'adik-adik mesti yakin pada diri sendiri yang adik mampu buat,
Tiada yang mustahil..'

self-confidence?
Am I the one that who didn't walk her talk??
oh, Allah...I need the STRENGTH
I need Your GUIDANCE..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

be patient....
He Always hear his devotees prayer...
if He granted his devotees wish within short period, means He loves His devotees.... If He granted His devotees prayer in a prolong duration, mean He want to test His devotees patient and He doesn't granted His devotees prayer, means that He is planning a better things for His devotees.... be patient always....

miranasib said...

thanx a lot..
I do know He plans something better that i didnt know..
n yet, i have to learn to be more patient..