KLIK!

Sunday, February 19, 2012

give me a chance!

I do believe REZEKI ITU MILIK ALLAH
dan gaji yang saya terima selama ini?
hanya satu perantaraan untuk dikongsi dengan orang sekeliling

Siapa yang tak pernah dilanda masalah kewangan?
perasaan yang tak pernah cukup itu akan SENTIASA ADA untuk mereka yang tak pernah bersyukur,
itu pasti!

Let's read this!

"O Allah's Messenger! What kind of charity is the best?"

He replied, "to give in charity when you are healthy and greedy hoping to be wealthy and afraid of becoming poor. Don't delay giving in charity till the time when you are on the death bed when you say, 'Give so much to so-and-so and so much to so-and-so,' and at that time the property is not yours but belongs to so-and-so"

(al-Bukhari)

Dear honey,
Dear sisters,
Dear brothers,
please do give me a chance to at least lighten your burden? even  I am not that rich, even I can't help u much..
but please..please give me a chance to at least to try...

Sakit
Sangat pedih
bila kita mampu bergelak ketawa bersama
tapi knp tidak utk menangis bersama?

No comments: