KLIK!

Friday, December 4, 2009

sHOw me yOur teEtH=D

Case 1
Teacher : Maria,go to the map and find North America
Maria : Here it is
Teacher : correct. Now class,who discovered America?
Class : Maria!

Case2
Teacher : John, why are you doing your math multiplication on the floor?
John : You toold me to do it without a table

Case 3
Teacher : Glenn, what is the chemical formula for water?
Glenn : H I J K L M N O
Teacher : What are you talking about?
Glenn : Yesterday you said it's H to O

Case 4
Teacher : Glen, why do you always get so dirty?
Glen : Well, i'm a lot closer to the ground than you are

Case 5
Teacher : Millie, give me a sentences starting with 'I'
Millie : I is.....
Teacher : No, Millie...Always say, "I am..."
Millie : All right.."I am the ninth letter of the alphabet"

p/s~ kids are quick learner!!ahaks..kanak-kanak ibarat kain putih dan ibu bapa yang mencorakkanya

No comments: